Continuus Technologies is a consulting firm that provides end-to-end business intelligence, data analytics, and enterprise data management strategies and technology solutions. Every member of our team plays an integral part in our growth and success.
The work of a data engineer involves the management of data workflows and pipelines. One of the formidable highlights about data engineers is the ambiguity regarding their roles concerning data scientists.
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (Remote)
(To put it simply, Cosmos DB just lets you focus on the good stuff.) This is truly a proper specialty exam that goes in depth on most if not all of the parts of Cosmos DB. You’re a wealth of SAP knowledge and experience who can build and deploy Azure SAP workloads, make suggestions on services, and optimize resources. You’re an Azure-savvy developer who can implement the Azure services that form an IoT solution, including data analysis, data processing, data storage options, and PaaS options. You have the combo of hard technical and soft people skills that can take you far.
- The variety of projects gives you the opportunity to develop quickly and gain experience in different environments.
- You can manage your ‘Saved’ and ‘Not Interested’ jobs from the jobs section of your dashboard.
- With all that out of the way, let’s dig into the bounty of Azure certifications available from Microsoft.
- Every day, our 59,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
- It can help you increase performance and improve user experience.
A successful solutions architect is a day-walker who works effortlessly with cutting-edge technology and good old-fashioned humans. They’re capable of taking on technical tasks like creating apps, configuring cloud infrastructure, and planning continuity. But they’re equally up for getting chatty about cloud with colleagues — helping pair teams with solutions and serving as a persuasive cloud evangelist to convert cloud naysayers.
As a Solution Architect, you advise and translate strategic visions into concrete solutions and applications.
This cert is for Azure admins with experience in planning, delivering, and managing virtual desktops and remote apps on Azure. Considering the number of businesses relying on SAP, having this certification should make you an MVP to plenty of employers out there who would benefit from migrating to the SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Platform on Azure. One of the newer Microsoft Azure certs, this certification is for people in the weeds of planning and administering SAP workloads to be hosted in Microsoft Azure. This certification is for Azure-fluent developers looking to get into IoT or IoT devs who want to get into Azure.
Hands-on experience with Continuity of Operations/Disaster Recovery architecture and planning. Minimum of 3 years of experience in Azure Cloud, planning, migrating, and managing solutions. Minimum of 8 years of extensive and applied experience administering Windows Server OS 2008R2, or better (Standalone & Cluster) patching, domain admin, network configuration, security monitoring. Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field with 8 years’ practical experience or 12 years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education. TrueTandem is seeking an individual who will strongly represent our TrueTandem corporate brand and services with great interpersonal communications and provide opportunity generation, whenever possible.
Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Traini..
• Help design & develop features; build, extend, integrate azure platform services, API’s, etc. in order to create a resilient and highly available and secure platform. This new certification is a key step for developers who are ready to prove their expertise in supporting their organization’s business goals with modern cloud apps and Azure Cosmos DB. You may be a good candidate for this cert if you’re an administrator with hands-on experience planning, delivering, and managing virtual desktops and remote apps on Microsoft Azure. You understand on-prem virtual desktop infrastructure technologies as they relate to migrating to Azure Virtual Desktop and are able to use the Azure portal and Azure Resource Manager templates with ease.
Moving forward, expect to see more specialty certifications focused on the pain points of moving on-premises solutions to Azure. An experienced solutions architect is basically packing a brain filled to the brim with an encyclopedic level of IT insights, making you a must-have at any tech-savvy azure cloud engineer organization. It also potentially opens a whole new dimension of future career possibilities. This sort of cross-departmental role, the experience you earn, and the people you work with could set the foundation for a jump off the cloud ladder to the corporate leadership ladder.